Wednesday 14 May 2014

Ms. Michelle’s Moving to Thailand!

I have been teaching Music For Young Children for the past 5 years along with my Mother and business partner, Gwen Fedorowich. Over these years we have seen our studio grow tremendously, and we share many families between us as we provide them with this exceptional music education (one that I was introduced to at the young age of 3.) It was a very difficult decision for me to pursue another avenue given the commitment that many families have provided me with over 5 years and counting, but one that I knew in my heart was the right decision for me at this time.

I will be moving to Thailand in October 2014 to work with the Father Ray Foundation, an orphanage-type setting (and making one of my many dreams a reality). I will be working primarily as an English teacher, and I have a feeling that I will be offering music lessons to some of these young children before too long, children who have very little if anything to call their own in this world.

As this is a short-term commitment of 6-months, I will continue to offer Music For Young Children lessons on a revised sort of schedule, from June to October twice over. I am incredibly honoured to have a significant portion of my current studio commit with their children in this unconventional schedule. I have honestly been blown away by the response in my own studio, and am incredibly grateful for this opportunity to continue to work with these individuals. Thank you everyone for your support and understanding; it means the world to me!

Musically Yours,

No comments: